1. Wash up or take a shower, brush your teeth, get dressed in school clothes, and eat your breakfast
2. If you wear glasses, clean them or have a parent clean them, so you are ready to learn.
3. Ask your parent or care giver to read a book while you do school work so everyone is quiet and there are no distractions.
4. Always sit in the same “school chair” at home: at the kitchen table, on a blanket on the floor in a favorite corner, sit on the floor and use the coffee table as a desk, or at your own desk.
5. Always set aside the same time every day, Monday through Friday, for school.
6. Put a stuffed animal, perhaps Howard, six feet apart, so you have other “students” in the classroom. Teach Howard some of your assignments. You and Howard will learn better together.
7. Read a good book every day. Read to a brother or sister, or friend on instant messaging. Read to your dog or cat. Read to a parent, aunt or uncle, or grandparent.
8. In our community we have Tiny Library boxes where you can take-a-book and leave-a-book so there’s something new to read.
9. If you don’t understand an assignment, ask a grandparent or other friend or relative. Sometimes other people have a way of explaining it so you can better understand it.
10. Video message a classroom friend on Facebook and explain a difficult assignment to each other
11. Instant message a relative who may be a teacher in Texas, Maine, or wherever they may be, ask them a question and tell them how your school work is going.
12. Learn a new word every day, its meaning and how to use it in a sentence. When Grandpa turned eighty years old, I taught our granddaughter that he was an octogenarian. I said, “Just sneeze it out.” You try. Dictionary.com has a word of the day. Or, take a word from your reading and put up a new word everyday on Facebooks for friends to see.
13. Take your school work seriously so you can promote yourself to the next grade when school starts again.
14. Learning on your own is a new habit. But, habits are easy to break. Don’t. You will only fail yourself. Get in the school-habit and you will make a habit for a lifetime. Be a success and you‘ll be success for a lifetime.
What is the difference between casino games and slots?ReplyDelete
Slot หารายได้เสริม games are the most popular casinosites.one types of casino games, and the majority are slots. https://septcasino.com/review/merit-casino/ and the febcasino most commonly played poormansguidetocasinogambling slot games.